1966 Shelby Cobra 427 replica

 


1966 Shelby Cobra 427 replica - $42,000 - Beloit, WI

Beautiful 1966 Shelby Cobra 427 replica. Not a Ford GT. Needs nothing. Rock solid & handles like a dream going down the road. I'm not going to try and oversell this amazing Cobra. Pictures speak for themselves, and all are current. Has NO mechanical issues, or cosmetic issues. Only selling because after 56 yrs. of being in hot rods, race cars & motorcycles it's time to calm down, LOL Some info on this Cobra: 357 Cu Inch Ford Engine Roush 200 Heads T&H Rocker Arms 1.6 with 7/16 Studs Tremec 3550 5 Speed Transmission Ford 9" with 3.50 Posi 4 Wheel Disc Brakes 4 Link, with Coil Over Suspension BT Stereo Has only 6750 miles and is in near mint condition. Titles as 2002 Coupe/Kit because that's the only way you can title it in WI. I have a walk around video of the car if you are a serious buyer. Please don't waste my time if you aren't serious about owning this little gem. This Cobra is superior to any F5, & the only other one that compares in quality, safety & workmanship is the Superformance Cobras. I have seen FF5 cars built by engineers, as well as just regular folks and that is why I went with B&B. There is such a substantial difference in the way the body and frame is designed/built that you would never consider the FF5 if safety is an issue. Even when the B&B is compared to a Superformance, I still believe it's a better frame after having spent time under the Superformance cars. Superformance are wonderful cars, but you can get as good as/or better bodies and frames with B&B. I have no problem answering questions. I do have a walk around video of the car but won't share if you are not a serious buyer. These are selling on FB & other places anywhere from 40-80K right now. Mine is nicer than all of the ones I've seen under 50K and not as nice as the 80K ones only cuz mine isn't a big block. Don't need a big block because it adds weight & I think this 357ci with over 430 hp is enough, don't you? The Cobra is loved at car shows every time I take her. I will also include the Cobra Snake seen in the pictures, for display at shows, with the sale of the car. It is the most real looking Cobra you will ever see that's not real. That being said........... I WILL ACCEPT SERIOUS OFFER Search words: Hot Rods, Street Rods, Hot Rod, Street Rod, Coupe, Convertible, Cobra, Shelby Thanks for looking at my add

Seller Info:
Gary Schele
https://www.facebook.com/GaryDSchele

Comments