1970 Chevrolet Nova

 


1970 Chevrolet Nova - $39,500 - Buckley, WA

I just spent the past 7 months completely going through this car. It is an original Green Mist Code 45 car. One re-paint (not by me). It is not a true SS. All brand-new components; engine, transmission, ignition, cooling, brake system, front disc brake assemblies, master cylinder, 9-inch rear end. Everything has about 25 total miles on it. All gauge’s work including a factory in-dash tach and clock. It has a B&M Quick Silver shifter retro-fitted into a factory console. Interior is in great condition. I want to be transparent; this car had a restored title from AZ when I purchased it. It is currently titled in WA State in my name. I welcome anyone to have it thoroughly inspected. It is currently insured for 40K though Hagerty. I have been through every inch of this car and cannot find any evidence of frame damage, body damage or anything which would lead me to believe it was involved in some sort of significant collison. I am certain it has all the original sheetmetal except for the driver’s door skin. I have a thick folder of documents including a copy of the original Chevrolet dealership invoice. I am pretty sure it has 118k miles on it. This Nova is solid, well-built and has high quality workmanship and components throughout. I do not need to sell it. I just want to move on to another build. DM me for more information. I prefer to speak with people vs messaging and will gladly provide my phone number upon request. I think you would be hard pressed to find a like car in todays market which has been built correctly with reliability and performance as the goal. This car is located in Buckley, WA. Please be a serious buyer if you reach out to me. All our time is valuable and I respect yours so please resect mine. Price: $39,500 Here is a basic list of what has been done. I can provide technical specs upon request. Fresh SBC 383 Vortec 880 engine block Scat rotating Assembly – forged pistons 10:4 -1 Compression Prosystems 750 Carburetor Wilson Manifolds 1” spacer. AFR intake Manifold Brodix Aluminum Cylinder Heads Full Stainless roller rocker arms Smith Brothers push rods Lunati Hydraulic Roller Cam Forged Icon Pistons Total Seal Rings. Champion 3 row radiator Temp switch controlled electric fan with aluminum shroud. New fuel tank New Fuel sending unit Holley HP 125 fuel pump New fuel line Dual inline fuel filters Fresh 700R4 2600 PTC Stall converter B&M Quick Silver retro-fitted shifter SCAT SFI rated flex Plate Hi-torque starter New one wire alternator New power steering pump Aluminum water pump Quick performance 31 spline 9 inch – 3.89 Traction loc with billet ends. 11 inch drum brakes (rear) New balanced driveshaft with Moog U joints New AC Delco Shocks Rebuilt heater box with all new seals. New Brakes, Calipers & Rotors All new e-brake cables. New Moog suspension components Sub frame connectors Cal Trac bars. New body mount bushings New Leaf spring bushings New brake lines New calipers and pads Upgraded sway bar New Carpet New 1/4 window run channels New SS instrument cluster New speedo cable Sound deadening material applied to the floor 2.5 inch exhaust with Flowmaster mufflers

More Info:
Eric Weinreich
https://www.facebook.com/eric.weinreich.9

Comments