1963 Chevrolet Impala

 


1963 Chevrolet Impala - $75,000 - Colorado Springs, CO

1963 Impala 2 door hardtop frame off build. Firm on price. No trades. Please see my personal page for full description and HD video walk around and photos. I absolutely love this car, by far the hardest vehicle I’ve ever had to come to terms with selling. I just don’t have the space or the effort to continue to own, maintain, and store anymore. I have been offered more than my asking price multiple times over the years, and never took anyone up on their offer obviously. If this build isn’t for you, totally understandable, and please keep it moving. If you’re a serious buyer, please call me and we can speak at length about it. LS1, March performace pulleys, ceramic headers, painless whole car harness. Intro billet wheels Accuair air ride Wilwood big brakes Power bench seat, power steering, vintage air, original A/C car. Shaved firewall, wire tuck Flipped push bar dual Wilwood master cylinders behind dash Ciadella interior kit Power bench seat, power windows.

Seller Info:
Daniel D-No Nohava
https://www.facebook.com/daniel.nohava

Comments