1970 PLYMOUTH SATELLITE 440

 


1970 PLYMOUTH SATELLITE 440 - Springville, NY - $32,000

It’s a very clean garage kept car originally from Virginia. I have owned it since 1998 and it has always been kept in the garage on cardboard or an conveyor belt the width and length of the car as a moisture barrier on a concrete floor. It has a smooth running 1973 HP 440 in it with a 727 automatic on the column. When I bought it back in ‘98, the person I bought it from was cloning it to a ROADRUNNER. I put a Honeycomb GTX grill in it several years later because I originally wanted to clone it to a GTX. The rear end has been completely rebuilt with a TRU-TRACK 3:73 POSI. I purchased new Tires for it a couple of years ago. This car isn’t driven more than 300 miles a season in the summer time North East. This has a expensive dual exhaust out the back with wing nut capped “Y” pipes underneath. The Center Line wheels were on it when I bought it back in ‘98. This would be a nice car to finish cloning or just run her as a daily driver. She catches a lot of attention and always gets a lot of great complements when I take it out. My asking price is 32 K

Seller Info:
Kt Simmons
https://www.facebook.com/kt.simmons.3

Comments